FW: russian psychoanalysts

Inna Caron caron.4 at OSU.EDU
Sun Jul 23 00:32:34 UTC 2006

Dear Bob Mann and Natalia Fitzgibbons,

Thank you both for the response, but once again, I merely served as a
transfer of this inquiry between the two listserves (SEELANGS and
PSYART) in lieu of DRL who would normally do the honors. Anyone who has
the requested information - please include PSYART at LISTS.UFL.EDU and/or
s.leibovici at chello.nl in the address line.

In the meantime, this post was added to the string:

From: Saundra Segan [mailto:smsegan at EARTHLINK.NET]
	Subject: RE: FW: russian psychoanalysts

	Dear Solange,
I always wondered about the level of training of the psychoanalysts we
met
in St. Petersburg.
So remember there is that issue as well.
	Saundra Segan

If anyone has anything different to say about the quality of Russian
psychoanalysts, also please make sure to cross-reference your response,
or just write directly to the author, because PSYARTERs don't subscribe
to SEELANGS (at least most of them don't)!