Kommunist (Petrograd, 1918)

simon.krysl at DUKE.EDU simon.krysl at DUKE.EDU
Mon Jul 24 13:11:18 UTC 2006

Dear friends and colleagues,
I apologize to bother with a query. I have been searching for the Soviet
newsapaper Kommunist, published in Petrograd in March 1918 (red. of Bukharin,
Osinskii and Radek, 11 issues, I believe). The continuation of the paper (4
issues) in Moscow later in 1918 is available and has been reprinted: it seems
that the Petrograd issues are not available in the West. Does anyone of you
know if that means it is only in Russia (and if, where?) or that the newspaper
did not survive at all?
Apologies again and many, many thanks!
Sincerely yours,
Simon Krysl
(Duke University Program in Literature- National Medical Library, Prague)