Multi-language translation request

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Wed Jul 26 20:35:29 UTC 2006

Hello Colleagues,

I received a somewhat odd request from a friend of my mother's who
works for a Buddhist teaching and publication center.  I rendered
(perhaps quite awkwardly) the phrase as Kapli dozhdya--svobodnye.

Can anyone improve upon my translation or offer up similar translations
in other Slavic (or other) languages?

Thanks!

Emily Saunders

Begin forwarded message: