Pseudo-epenthetic /l/ in Slavic -acknowledgements

Alexandre Vaxman alexandre_vaxman at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 27 21:57:46 UTC 2006

Hello,

I would like to thank all those who sent such
interesting replies to my email.

My thanks go to Prof. Henning Andersen whose two
articles on the question  will be read as soon as the
necessary books arrive. His valuable contribution
may lead me to review my ideas on fortification.

Further, I thank Prof. Wayles Browne and colkitto
(sorry,I do not know your name) who have pointed I.-E.
and Czech to me.

To go deeper into all this, I need, as I said, get the

the books first (Shevelov too, though I admit his book
is very complex).

My thanks also go to Mr. Gallagher.I just would like
ask him to cite a written reference to Tobias Scheer's
work he recommended: the link to the hand-out doesn't
function, so I would rather need the title.
By the way, I am well acquainted with other works
by Scheer (I  studied in the CVCV framework under Jean

Lowenstamm's direction who had also been Scheer's
teacher)
but I  do not know this hand-out.

I hope to answer Mr. Gallagher's email in detail upon
reading Scheer's text.

Alexandre Vaxman