Stalinist equivalent of "Lieutenant Kije"?

Tatyana Buzina tbuzina at YANDEX.RU
Sat Jun 3 15:40:32 UTC 2006

Hello,
IMDB is not flawless, especially when it comes to listings for older foreign films. For instance, in their listings for "Dobro pozhalovat', ili postoronnim vkhod vospreshchen" they initially had Lidya Smirnova who played the camp nurse listed as playing "the informer." They listed somebody else as playing the camp nurse. They have changed the listings after I submitted a correction, but they had made a mistake in the beginning.
Regards,
Tatyana

> **** "HTTP://US.IMDB.COM"
>
>Best wishes to all,