Inexpensive hotel recommendations for London?

Svetlana Grenier greniers at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Wed Jun 7 20:49:02 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to thank all those who have responded to my query about
London accommodations, on- and off-list.  The search is still going (I
am following some of your leads), and I will post my experience to the
list after the fact, for future reference...

Best,
Svetlana Grenier