Inexpensive hotel recommendations for London?

Svetlana Grenier greniers at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Wed Jun 7 20:51:27 UTC 2006

Dear Inna,

Thank you for your advice!  I looked it up, but unfortunately, this
residence is closed for renovation right now.  However, I am
investigating other residence halls even as we speak, and there seem to
be several ones near the library.  Thanks again,

Svetlana