Available Research Grant and Free Resources

Josh Wilson jwilson at ALINGA.COM
Tue Jun 13 08:10:22 UTC 2006

The School of Russian and Asian Studies is offering a $1000 research grant
for research in Russia for the 2006-2007 academic year.  Upperclassmen and
graduate students are eligible to apply.  More information is available at:
http://www.sras.org/sub_program.phtml?m=129

We also invite all persons interested in Russian or the Former Soviet States
to explore our free Resources section, which has been recently updated.  See
especially the new entries in The Library on Russian politics and Russian
business.

The Library: http://www.sras.org/news.phtml?m=491

All Resources:  http://www.sras.org/text.phtml?m=209

Teacher Resources: http://www.sras.org/news.phtml?m=502

Lastly, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies is now in it's fourth
issue.  We invite all students from all universities to submit their
exceptional research for the upcoming fifth issue.  The deadline for
submissions is Sept 15th.  The journal is distributed for free in html and
pdf at http://www.sras.org/news.phtml?m=269.

Sincerely,

Josh Wilson

Asst. Director

The School of Russian and Asian Studies

Editor-in-Chief

Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies

www.sras.org

jwilson at sras.org