Russian films

lynne debenedette lynne_debenedette at BROWN.EDU
Wed Jun 14 15:05:31 UTC 2006

If you're buying a DVD player for the first time and already know that a lot
of your DVDs are going to be from other countries, particularly those in
central/eastern Europe (including Russia), you might consider buying a
multi-system player that will deal with both NTSC and PAL formats. While you
can get many Russian-produced films from US distributors like russiandvd.com
in (our) NTSC format, there will inevitably be some available only in PAL;
moreover, if you make trips to Russia and buy media there, it will pretty
much all be in PAL. I got my multi-system player from russiandvd.com and it
works fine with every DVD I have.

Lynne
--
Lynne deBenedette