Translation Question

Tatyana Buzina tbuzina at YANDEX.RU
Thu Jun 15 17:01:45 UTC 2006

Hello,
"gustopsovy" means "out-and-out" when applied to the qualities you think deplorable. "Gustopsovy natsionalizm," for instance, etc. You can combine it with any noun you use in a negative sense. "Gustopsovy patriotizm" could be used to denote the worst brand of "patriotism." "Razvesistaia kliukva" means wildly incorrect information which is nevertheless presented as true. The examples of that are too many to quote.
Regards,
Tatyana

--
Tatyana V. Buzina,