Query about folklore and literature

nataliek at UALBERTA.CA nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Thu Jun 15 21:24:21 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues,

You have been most helpful with your advise on folklore and film and
your response to my query about copyrights.  So I turn to you again.
This is for work on the same book, namely the one about Slavic Folklore.

What I need now is the use of folklore by writers and artists.  I am
especially in need of guidance when it comes to traditions other than
Russian and Ukrainian.  This does not mean that I would not welcome
your suggestions in the Russian and Ukrainian areas.

Looking forward to your guidance.

Natalie Kononenko

Kule Chair of Ukrainian Ethnography
University of Alberta