How to translate "ochered'" (not the kind for toilet paper)?

Inna Caron caron.4 at OSU.EDU
Sat Jun 17 14:31:22 UTC 2006

Dear SEELANGers,

Just a short while ago I was among the list users who responded to
Robert Chandler's dilemma about "rogatye avtomaty." Ironically, I now
have a question of my own, entirely unrelated to Grossman's story.

How would you translate into English the phrase "polosnul avtomatnoi
ochered'iu"?

Thank you in advance,

Inna Caron, OSU