5th Summer School of Serbian Language and Culture - 3rd call

Radionica za srpski jezik srpskijezik at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Jun 18 16:48:58 UTC 2006

Dear Seelangers,

  I wish to call you once again to join Serbian Language and Culture  Summer School organized in Valjevo (Serbia) from August 5th, 2006 by  Serbian Language and Culture Workshop (unfortunately there is no more  room for July 15, 2006).

  This program is designed for all people wishing to improve their  Serbian or learn it from the beginning. Total fee is 490 Euro and it  includes 60 language classes, 60 culture classes, 3 week home stay,  full board (3 meals), 3 excursions, free course materials and some  surprises.

  If you are interested in participating in our project, please  visit www.srpskijezik.edu.yu for additional info and application.

  I hope to see you this summer in Serbia. Regards
  Predrag Obucina
  Project Director
  SLC Workshop
  www.srpskijezik.edu.yu