Post-Soviet Text

Inna Tigountsova itigount at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Sat Mar 4 23:29:44 UTC 2006

Dear Frederick,

Not so much a text, but a DVD. There are a number of them edited by SLava
Paperno; the general title is something along the lines of "Russian
culture," if I remember correctly, but there one specifically on politics
(they are thematic not chronological), and it includes  a lot of info on
post-Soviet Russia.
They are great,

Inna Tigountsova
GERU