First-year Polish Textbook

Katie Janicka kjanicka at brynmawr.edu
Tue Mar 7 16:33:56 UTC 2006

Melissa,

I would recommend Miodunka's "Czesc, jak sie masz?"

Also, Oscar Swan has some very useful materials on his website, such as
his Comprehensive Grammar of Polish and Polish Grammar in a Nutshell, that
can be used to complement any textbook in class and when studying on your
own.

Best,
Katie Janicka

Katie Janicka