Soup opera?

J.W. vanya1v at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 02:40:51 UTC 2006

Ottawa (Canada), Friday 10/3/06 21h30 EST

I forgot to mention in my previous posting that the 'tomato' description
works in Russian too: С "этимологической" точки зрения, помидор --
фрукт, а с "едимологической" -- овощ (S "`etimologicheskoj" tochki
zrenija, pomidor -- frukt, a s "edimologicheskoj" -- ovoshch).

Now I think you've probably heard (or seen) enough of this opus (or
opera).

Cheers!

JW