Kundera and Bakhtin?

Armstrong, Todd ARMSTRON at GRINNELL.EDU
Tue Mar 14 21:29:08 UTC 2006

Colleagues,

A student of mine is working on a study of Kundera in the context of
Bakhtinian theory. I am wondering whether anyone has information about
whether Kundera would have had access to Bakhtin's work (in Russian or
in Czech translation).

Please respond to me off-list. Thanks in advance for your help.

Todd Armstrong
Grinnell College