psychoanalysis and lit crit

mipco mp at MIPCO.COM
Sat Mar 18 19:11:28 UTC 2006

In view of implementation of psychoanalysis to literary criticism, it
would be useful to review Armalinsky's General Erotic recent issue
N139 http://www.mipco.com/win/GEr139.html where among other things
Lev Tolstoy and his works are discussed. Some limitations of
psychoanalysis as a research tool are indicated.
Alexander Sokolov
M.I.P. Company
P.O.B. 27484
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55427 USA