psychoanalysis and lit crit

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere darancourlaferriere at COMCAST.NET
Tue Mar 21 21:13:46 UTC 2006

21 March 06

Dear Mark Konecny,
I am glad to hear that you are "not hostile to psychoanalysis," and that
you sometimes even find that "a subconscious" is present in fictional
characters.  I agree that the application of psychoanalysis in Slavic
studies can be a "fruitful matter for debate," and I hope you will let
SEELANGERS know what your contributions (publications) on this very old
"debate" have been.

Sincerely,

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere