Sinclair Lewis about Fathers and Sons

Vladimir Shatsev shatsev at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 29 06:04:46 UTC 2006

Dear Seelangers,

I am looking  for the  foreword to  the Amercan edition(1943) of Fathers and
Sons.It was written by Sinclair Lewis and I read it in Russian
translation,in the collection of works of S.L. It is a  very short text
which I know almost by heart but not in English . It is necessary  for me
now and I unsuccessfully tried to find in the internet.
Please let me know where I could get it.

Thanks in advance,Vladimir Shatsev