Sinclair Lewis about Fathers and Sons

Brewer, Michael brewerm at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Mar 29 14:54:48 UTC 2006

Vladimir,

More than 40 libraries nationwide own this edition of the book.  If you
are associated with an academic institution, they can get it for you
through ILL (and could probably just get the forward for you quite
quickly if you don't need the entire book).  If you aren't you still
should be able to go to your local public library and have them get it
for you through ILL.  Here is the bibliographic information you would
need:

Title: Fathers & sons /
Author(s): Turgenev, Ivan Sergeevich, 1818-1883. ; Garnett, Constance
Black,; 1862-1946, ; tr.; Eichenberg, Fritz,; 1901-
Publication: New York : Heritage Reprints,
Year: 1943-1985?
Language: English
Note(s): Translation of Ottsy i deti.
Class Descriptors: LC: PG3421
Other Titles: Fathers and sons.
Responsibility: Ivan Turgenev ; translated from the Russian by Constance
Garnett with a foreword by Sinclair Lewis & illustrated with wood
engravings by Fritz Eichenberg.
Material Type: Fiction (fic)
Document Type: Book
Entry: 19851211