THE ALL TIME BEST ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF WAR & PEACE

tim dukes redtaperecorder at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 1 16:15:42 UTC 2006

Thanks, Stephen.

'...the fact that the question can be formulated doesn't mean there is an
answer.'

This is true.  I guess I may have been too general in the way I worded my
question, eh?   But it appears that the many people who replied to it
weren't lost on the deeper implications of it; I found it quite interesting
to see all the various directions it sent them in.  In that way it was
extremely insightful and has definitely helped me come closer to a
decision.

By the way, you never did say what translation you preferred... :)

Tim