Hungarian videos?

Prof Steven P Hill s-hill4 at UIUC.EDU
Wed May 3 13:11:51 UTC 2006

Dear colleagues:

Several months ago, on some list-server, a subscriber was seeking
a source (distributor) for great Hungarian films (1950s-60s-70s) on
VHS or DVD format.  Does anyone recall whether it was "Seelangs,"
on which that inquiry was posted?

( I've  found a good source for Hung. films on video-DVD,
and can now provide an answer for the "seeker," once I know
where that search was originally posted... )

Best wishes,
Steven P Hill,
Univ. of Illinois (USA).