In the beginning

Tatyana Buzina tbuzina at YANDEX.RU
Wed May 3 17:16:26 UTC 2006

Hello,
I have to confess, "uvazhat' sebia zastavit'" meaning "to die" is something I haven't been familiar with, and it was very interesting to see the link Alina Israeli provided, but I would like to see some examples from pre-Eugene Onegin times. If anybody could provide those I would be very grateful.
Sincerely,
Tatyana

Tatyana V. Buzina,
Associate Professor, Chair,