Aleksandr Ostrovsky as Theatrical reformer

Karen Vickery karen.vickery at NIDA.EDU.AU
Wed May 17 06:49:37 UTC 2006

Hi,  My name is Karen Vickery and I am currently researching the
theatrical reforms of AN Ostrovsky ie: his work in the Artistic Circle,
his plans for drama school syllabus etc.  Could anyone let me know asap
of some of the current research in this area in English and Russian?
Many thanks,  Karen