Something better than "Little Vera" (film course recommendation)

Brewer, Michael brewerm at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu May 25 17:43:38 UTC 2006

Nicole,

There are not a lot out there with subtitles from this time period on
this theme. I think Little Vera is a pretty good one for this.  It
should turn your stomach. Others you could consider that may be
available with subtitles somewhere are:

Adam's Rib
Hammer and Sickle
Intergirl