another cyrillic keyboard mystery

ben franklin goatlunchfarm at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 20 22:04:20 UTC 2006

Just another appeal from a very low-level computer user, for information on
how to either email in Cyrillic alphabet, or write in the MSWord program in
Cyrillic, or both.  I found some discussion in your archive on both, but it
was over my head, or perhaps i didn't find all of it.

Thanks in advance!

John Leyzorek