Vakhtin's Dublenka

Benjamin Rifkin benjamin.rifkin at TEMPLE.EDU
Tue Nov 21 18:03:47 UTC 2006

Dear SEELANGers:

Does anyone know if the story by Boris Vakhtin, ³Dublenka,² was ever
translated and if so, where?  Somewhere in the deepest reaches of my memory
I believe I saw a translation called ³The Sheepskin Coat.²  (This story is a
reworking of ³Shinel¹² na sovetskii lad.)

With thanks,

Ben Rifkin

--
Benjamin Rifkin
Professor of Russian and Vice Dean for Undergraduate Affairs