a question to Polish native speakers

Maryna Vinarska vinarska at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 21 19:46:58 UTC 2006

Dear list members,
I wonder if anybody can recommend me a really good online manual of German for children (about 12-13 years old) whose native language is Polish? I have been surfing for a couple of hours... well, there is plenty of them, but it will definitely take me _too_ much time to find out which one is good and which one is not...  I hope there is someone on the list who can give me a useful tip. What I need is actually a good online  German grammar manual in Polish.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Maryna Vinarska