Looking for a roommate at Philadelphia conference

Oksana Burr oburr at MAIL.RU
Wed Nov 29 03:37:05 UTC 2006

 Hi,
  I will be going to Philadelphia conference in December, and I am asking if anybody wanted to share a room at the hotel or if you know some other inexpensive way to stay during the time period December 26 through 29.  Thank you so much for your help in advance.
Brighton High School Russian teacher,
 Oksana Burr

Отправляй SMS-ки из Агента@Mail.ru! Бесплатно!
http://r.mail.ru/cln3206/agent.mail.ru/