Russian language labs/tutorials

Nancy Gershman nancy.gershman at RCN.COM
Tue Oct 3 16:57:57 UTC 2006

I am a seeking a language lab somewhere in the city of Chicago that would
offer me a variety of tutorials (audio/video, computer, etc.) that stress
conversation.  I would be happy to attend as a continuing ed student, or
any other arrangement.

Since I learn best by seeing conversation in printed form, and also A/V
form -- so I can mimic the Russian speaker -- any program along these
lines would be excellent.

If there is no language lab that fits the description, I can read Russian,
and my laptop is Russified - therefore any online tutorials would also be
good. I have investigated RUSSNET and it is a bit limiting because I
really need a program that builds upon knowing the grammar solidly.

Any help from the SEELANGS listserv would be most appreciated.