BBC Russia Service petition

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Oct 7 13:34:06 UTC 2006

Dear all,

All my friends who work for the BBC Russian Service feel very bitter about
the philistine policies pursued by their managers.  It might conceivably
help them if you could go to the following link and sign the letter, and
forward it to anyone who might share our concern:
 http://www.seva.ru/so/

As one of my BBC friends says, ³It's worth trying.²

Thanks,

Robert