BBC Russia Service petition

Alex a_strat at KHARKOV.COM
Sat Oct 7 15:54:36 UTC 2006

Dear Robert,

I used to hear the programmes with your
translations from the BBC....

I warned about predatory policy of the BBC
yet almost 7 years ago. And not only against
Russian Service. The whole World Service, actually.
They sacked a lot of brilliant presenters and
cancelled the most outstanding programmes...

I don't think it could be done something now...

Alex UA

Well, I'm thinking about creating a Podcast
with old BBC's programmes....