dybok

John Dingley jdingley at YORKU.CA
Thu Oct 12 11:56:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

E.H. Cookridge, in his book "George Blake: Double Agent", uses the
word "dybok" (his transliteration) on a number of occasions, which
seems to mean "a drop", i.e. a safe place where the agent leaves his
information to be subsequently picked up by his handler. The only
word I know for "a drop" in Russian is "tajnik". I can't find
"dybok" in any dictionary or online source in the meaning of
"tajnik".

John Dingley