oh, and in the spirit of sharing.... an on-line phonetic Cyrillic keyboard

Devin Browne dpbrowne at MAC.COM
Fri Oct 13 01:18:19 UTC 2006

OK, folks, I was whining a while back because I needed (wanted) to avoid
learning a new keyboard layout and I was looking for Cyrillic fonts that I
could download to use that would allow me type words in Russian on a
phonetically driven keyboard.  Plus I need to do this on both Windows and
Macs, depending on where I am.

I came across this, where you type on one page, copy and paste it into
another document.  It's handy, despite the extra step, and is working for
now.  Hope it doesn't disappear suddenly.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PaulGor/screen_e.htm

Devin