Russian study in Vladivostok

Tatiana Osipovich tatiana at LCLARK.EDU
Wed Oct 18 18:47:36 UTC 2006

Keith,
Lewis & Clark College just approved an exchange program with the Far
Eastern
National University (FENU) in Vladivostok. Last May  I traveled there
to evaluate their Russian School and to discuss our possible
collaboration. I found the Russian School at FENU to be excellent. You
can read more about their Russian program at:
http://rs.wl.dvgu.ru/
I can send more information about the school and the university to your
student if you tell me his e-mail address.

Tatiana Osipovich

--On Wednesday, October 18, 2006 1:43 PM -0400 Keith Langston