Russian study in Vladivostok

Renee Stillings | Alinga renee at ALINGA.COM
Wed Oct 18 21:07:50 UTC 2006

We have sent a few students to FENU (which AMBergh appears to cooperate
with) in the past years and have had positive reports from students
regarding their experience. In particular they pointed out that they felt
the administration (I gather in the Russian School) was very helpful and
professional and the classes very good. One in particular pointed this out
as contrary to most other Russian universities where (and I can vouch for
this) organizers such as ourselves have to play a bigger role in student
support.

Renee Stillings