[OBORONA-SPAM] [SEELANGS] Call for Student Scholarly Research: Vestnik, The Journal...

paerok paerok at NAROD.RU
Tue Oct 24 06:13:45 UTC 2006

Dear Mr Wilson,
1. I've duplicated your ad at http://paerok.narod.ru/news/index.htm
2. If you consider it too daring, I can erase it from there promptly.
Dr Naumov.