outing the enc and blagodarnost'

goscilo goscilo+ at PITT.EDU
Sat Oct 28 20:51:19 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

The ENCYCLOPEDIA OF CONTEMPORARY RUSSIAN CULTURE finally is in print, and
Routledge has promised to deliver several copies of it to the AAASS
convention in DC.  This moment therefore seems appropriate for us as
co-editors to express our thanks to all of you in the U.S. and abroad who
contributed to the mammoth tome. Without your expertise and generosity we
could never have Done It!  The regrettably impersonal nature of this mass
message cannot reflect our sincere gratitude to each of you individually,
but that gratitude is certainly felt, especially in cases where you set
aside your own projects so as to write for us. Glubokii poklon Vam.

Helena Goscilo
for the trio of co-editors: Tatiana Smorodinskaya, Karen Evans-Romaine, HG