Samovar: where to buy?

Katerina King kpking at MTHOLYOKE.EDU
Fri Sep 1 16:06:09 UTC 2006

Peter, Ebay lists 124 items for "samovar." I looked at one: a nice
looking  German-made electric samovar for about $100 + $10 in shipping.
Katya

On 9/1/2006 9:25 AM, Peter Scotto wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a nice, reliable distributor of working Russian electric
> samovars in the USA or Canada (so the shipping doesn't kill me)?
>
> I would like to purchase one for our Russian Department.
>
> Peter Scotto
> Mount Holyoke College

Katerina P. King, Ph.D.
Director for Graduate and Professional School Advising
Career Development Center
Mount Holyoke College
50 College Street
South Hadley, MA 01075-1456
Tel. (413)538-2080  Fax. (413)538-2081
http://www.mtholyoke.edu/offices/careers/fellows/fellow.htm

***
There is not much danger that real talent or goodness will be overlooked
long.
- Louisa May Alcott