child lang. acquisition literature in Russian

lynne debenedette lynne_debenedette at BROWN.EDU
Thu Sep 7 17:36:40 UTC 2006

Hello everyone:

I have a student who is doing a senior project in our Cognitive Sci. Dept.
researching the acquisition of onset consonant clusters in Russian-speaking
children (i.e., who are exposed to Russian as their first language) around
age 2. His own project is already set up and derives from work done in this
area with speakers of Spanish by Prof. Katherine Demuth; however, during
this semester he will also be doing reading on various linguistic-related
topics IN Russian with me. If possible I would like to find him
Russian-language texts on the particular subject of his research; can anyone
suggest either texts, or possible colleagues here or in the RF who are doing
work in this area (or who might know who is)?  An off-list reply is fine.

Lynne
--
Lynne deBenedette
Sr. Lecturer in Russian