looking for russian textbook face to face

andy padlo ruskiclass at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 8 02:34:57 UTC 2006

Hello:
I'm trying to find some used copies of Face to Face 1, the Russian textbook (and any workbooks as well). My district will not approve Amazon.com purchases, in fact I am not able to order single copies from any source, so I need to find someone who has 15 to 20 copies available.
Thanks for any suggestions, yours, andy padlo, school of the arts, san francisco