Hamlet in Belarusian

Curt F. Woolhiser cwoolhis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Sep 12 01:33:10 UTC 2006

Hi James,

There's a translation of Hamlet by Yurka Hauruk in the volume "Uil'yam Shekspir.
Sanety. Trahedyi" (Minsk: Mastatskaya litaratura , 1989). If you like, I can
send you a xerox of the passage.

Best regards,
Curt

P.S. Good luck with your project!