JOBS IN RUSSIA

Lauren C. Allan-Vail lcav at STANFORD.EDU
Wed Sep 20 15:10:40 UTC 2006

Hello SEELANGS-ers,

I am hoping to find a job in Russia.  I'm open to any field, though my
graduate education is in Slavic Languages & Literatures.  Does anyone know
of good job listing websites or listserves?  And/or recommend specific
companies or organizations?  And/or know of actual job openings?

Thank you!

Lauren Allan-Vail
Stanford University