Looking for a program

(Jambul Akkaziev) jambul1982 at YANDEX.RU
Fri Sep 22 03:39:42 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

Im looking for a funded program (preferably a grad program) related to
studies of Russian nationalism, colonialism and postcolonialism (in the
Russian Northern Caucasus region) at an American college.

Im a Russian citizen now in the States on a Fulbright scholarship, working
as a teaching assistant in Russian. I have found a few programs on Central
Eurasian Studies but the financial aid they provide is available for US
citizens only.
I will highly appreciate any help and insight.

All the best,
Jambul