Polish Immigrant Men - Sociological Study Subjects Needed

Hubert Izienicki hizienic at PURDUE.EDU
Fri Apr 13 20:46:55 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am a sociology graduate student at Purdue University in Indiana. I am looking
for subjects to participate in my master’s research project. My study aims to
collect and examine the experiences of Polish immigrant men in the United
States who have sex with other men.

If you are a Polish immigrant man who maintains sexual relations with other
men, are at least 18 years of age, and were born and resided in Poland for at
least first 12 years of your life, please contact me at hizienic at purdue.edu
All communication between me and potential respondents is highly
confidential.
(Professor Jeni Loftus directs the project).

Also, if you know of anyone else who meets these criteria then please forward
this information to them.

Thank you.
Hubert Izienicki
Graduate Student