the academic experience in Russia and America

Bella Grigoryan bg2024 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Apr 18 17:42:12 UTC 2007

Dear SEELANGers,

One of my students, Allegra Panetto, has asked me to post this for
her. If interested, you may reply to her directly.

With best wishes,
Bella Grigoryan.
Please see message below

Anyone interested in being interviewed for an article about the
academic experience in Russia and America and how the two
intermingle, please email ap2358 at columbia.edu.  The article is to
be published by the Russian American Community Coalition of New
York, in their newspaper, the Constituent.  The primary focus of
the article is to challenge common misconceptions made about the
former USSR by the American public, with an emphasis on cultural
and academic pursuits of Russian immigrants in America.  The
interview process would be brief, and can certainly be conducted
via email.