appartment in Saint-Petersburg (summer 2007)

postout at SMOLNY.ORG postout at SMOLNY.ORG
Mon Apr 30 06:30:17 UTC 2007

We would like to sublet our appartment to faculty, students and other
SEELANGers visiting St.Petersburg in summer 2007.

This is a spacious and clean one-bedroom appartment (two minutes walk to
subway station 'Narvskaia' and bus stop; 15 minutes to Nevsky Ave., 20
minutes to Vasil'evsky Island). It has wooden floors, high ceilings,
controlled access to the building. One minute walk to the park Ekaterinhof
and a very good supermarket. ADSL Connection. We can send pictures upon
request.

Price: 500$ per month (all included).

If interested please contact off-list at postout at smolny.org or
iravalkova at yahoo.co.uk.

Kirill Postoutenko
Associate Professor and AFP Returning Fellow, Program in Literature
Acting Chair, Program in Sociuology and Anthropology
Smolny College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Saint-Petersburg, Russia