Good short primary text(s) for reflections on the end of Soviet Union / culture?

Nicole Monnier monniern at MISSOURI.EDU
Mon Apr 30 16:50:31 UTC 2007

Donna!

I think I officially owe you a cup of coffee - it was from the GLAS volumes
I got my two last-minute texts, one of which came from "War & Peace."  If
you find yourself at AATSEEL or AAASS this year, you've got a free cup
coming to you!

Best,

Nicole

Dr. Nicole Monnier
Assistant Professor of Instruction
Director of Undergraduate Studies (Russian)
German & Russian Studies
415 GCB
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211