Russian live TV in USA

Robin LaPasha ruslan at DUKE.EDU
Sun Dec 2 19:04:28 UTC 2007

Alina Israeli wrote:
> I would think a regular TV is better, if you do not have too many
> trees over your house: http://www.afreedish.com/dish-network-russian.html
>
> On Dec 2, 2007, at 10:15 AM, alexaaa at bgnet.bgsu.edu wrote:
>> Does anybody know where I can get good quality Russian live (real
>> time) television?.. Do you know any companies who offer Russian TV as
>> a part of TV packages?
> Alina Israeli
For both regular US satellite vendors, over some basic level of service,
you can buy what they call an international channel either "a la carte"
or you can get an all-encompassing "package." Both also list Polish and
Ukrainian channels and/or packages.

Dish Network has NTV America. (And RTVi, and Inter+, and TVCi, and
EuroNews. None of which I know anything about.)
http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/whats_on_dish/international/Russian/packages.aspx

DirecTV has Channel One. (And Dom Kino. And a music video channel,
and... something about Vremia.)
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/packProg/channelChart2.jsp?assetId=1200052

Variety is the spice of life, but a steady rhythm is the source.

Robin LaPasha
ruslan at duke.edu